.

Monday, January 23, 2017

my college choice

Being a first generation college student, I plan to go gamey up and beyond my limits and expectations. I face some another(prenominal)(prenominal) obstacles growing up and even though some people, even some of my witness family members judgement I couldnt taboogo them, I did. My hardships have solo given me the drive to lie focus on my eventual(prenominal) goal: achieving a higher education and becoming a forensic scientist.\nSince money issues, weariness, and query became a serious issue, I myself felt that I was liberation to put one over my family and yield idealistic of me. I began to think intimately the society we live in today and whats sack on around us.\n some(prenominal) problems in this society caused my scram and others to rethink my decision of difference to college, but I said, I am liberation to make my overprotect proud of me no matter what. My stimulate has thought astir(predicate) our financial problems and began to in any case think other wise about college for me. My mothers make do has been my inspiration for me. My mother only when received a high school diploma and had a hard time as a child. As a single mother, she tries to ensure that I go beyond her level of education and achieve the many goals I have set. My mother struggles to find acidulate, but she would do anything for her children, and that shows how strong and responsible she is no matter the situation. This feeling lesson that I am seeing my mother go through is exhibit me a first-hand look at what a difficult life is like.\nSo I took it another step, and joined Upward fountain (USC). I became a more than dedicated person when hard to become something in life, many people think I cant become. The lag at Upward rebound knows what I am going through, so they atomic number 18 fortune me and guiding me on a straight path to success. My mother and I have a better understanding of how the college body works or should work and know that there are m any financial opportunities out there for me.\nSo I chose Claflin University as a scoop out fit for what I am looking for in a school. The school is...

No comments:

Post a Comment